Tuesday 15 May 2007

Back to the normal life...

Hi guys,

Here we are, back to the normal life, I can't really change the name of the blog but we're still in a new part of the world, everything is new for us, in a few years everything changed in France and everybody makes fun of us as we put english word in all our sentences.


So Matt started his new job on monday and his dad had already planed a lot of work for him, first conference call at 10.00pm with a client in Saoudi Arabia, Matt was not that happy!!!
Me, I started school on monday as well. So you can easily deduce that Matt is the one who makes the money and I'm the one who spend it, I love it!!!

I'm gonna learn a lots of new stuuf, it feels really geeky, but it's great so far I love it and people in my class seems really nice. So weird to be with all these people speaking french all day long but easier as well.

Funny thing, there is a girl in my class she used to leave in London in Sheperd's Bush and guess where she was working, yesssssssssssss... in Baker Street. She's been back for a month already, and she find it really weird as well.

Anyway, we should have our house beginning of june, so the offer is still on, come whenever you want guys, knowing that I will be there only at week end and you will have to stay only with Matt, so all single pretty girls are not invited.

Speak u soon.

Fanny

2 comments:

koala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
koala said...

Salut les routards,
Elle est où la version française de votre dernier message ??? Merci de penser à la pauvre varisienne comme moi qui ne sait parler qu'une seule langue : le franc-comtois !
Bisous et prévoyez une projection des photos en août !
Flo