Tuesday 16 January 2007

Big kisses from Singapore - Bon baisers de Singapour

Hi guys,

Here we are in Singapore. The flight was 12hours and I thought that it was going to be hell, but in fact they give you a really wild choices for movies and TV series, so what you do, you eat and you watch movies. We couldn't manage to sleep. Ok the only time Matt was asleep I really needed the loo so I had to wake him up. I know I'm a pain.

While I'm telling what we were doing for this first day, Matt is checking out for an hotel in Melaka (not malaka Angelos) in Malaysia, it's our next destination. We're gonna spend 2 days in Singapore and leave on the third one.

So about Singapore, what to say... It's bloddy humid and hot, it feels like in a kettle. Everything is amazing, as everything is new. The buiding are a weird mix between really old and new. And oh my god, there is a tonne of shopping center. I think I found paradise. I've been really good, we didn't buy anything (yet, mouaaaaaa (that' my devil laugh)).

Matt is really good to me, he didn't try to exchange me for goods or money (if he was the one writing he will say yet).

Before I forget, Richard (not the one from Tribeka, my french Richard, and yes I write it in english because he can read english), in one of the shopping center they were doing the launch of a new World of Warcraft, people were queing to buy it first, so we took a picture,we know that you're going to enjoy it.

Speak u soon guys.

Fanny

French version - Version francaise

Coucou tout le monde,

Ca y est, on est a Singapour. La duree du vol etait de 12 heures etje croyais que ca allait etre long mais en fait on peut choisir entre de nombreux films et de series teles sur un ecran LCD perso, donc ce qu'on a fait c'est manger et regarder des films.
On a eu du mal a dormir.Bon d'ccord, j'avoue, le seul moment ou Mathieu a reussi a s'endormir j'avais tres besoin d'aller au toilette, donc je l'ai reveille. Je sais, je suis chiante.

Pendant que je vous raconte tout cela, Matt est en train de reserver un hotel pour Melaka en Malaisie, c'est notre prochiane destination. On va passer 2 jours a Singapour et aprtir le troisieme.

Donc a propos de Singapour, que dire... Il fait super humide et chaud, donc on se sent un peu comme dans une bouilloire. Tout est geniale, car tout est nouveau pour nous. L'architecture est un melange de tres vieux et nouveaux. Et, oh mon dieu, y'a des centres commerciales a tous les coins de rues. Je pense que j'ai trouve le paradis.
Mais j'ai ete tres raisonnable, on a rien achete (pas encore, mouaaaa (ca c'est mon rire diabolique))

Matt est tres gentil avec moi, il n'a pas essaye de m'echanger contre un bien ou de l'argent (si c'etait lui qui ecrivait il dirait pas encore).

Avant que j'oublie, Richard, dans un des centres commerciaux, il faisait le lancement d'un nouveau World of WarCraft, il y avait beaucoup de monde qui faisait la queue pour l'acheter en avant premiere, donc on a pris une photo on sait que tu l'appreciera.

A tres bientot.

Fanny

4 comments:

choups said...

UN petit bisous d'une chouchou loin de sa taty...

En esperant que tout se passe bien pour vous

je vous embrasse fort

Chouchou

OneLiner said...

Matt is really good to me, he didn't try to exchange me for goods or money (if he was the one writing he will say yet).

How come Matt? Couldn't buy anything decent with what they were offering you eh?

Matt said...

Well, even if live is cheaper than back home, Fanny is just one piece, I can't sell only the good parts so ......

No in fact she is really nice, open minded and pleasant and she even try to eat weird stuff hihihi.

OneLiner said...

You can _make_ her be a kidney doner. All it takes is a bottle of whatever, just hit her over the head with it; the rest is easy.