Tuesday 9 January 2007

Lazy, lazy! - Grosse flemme

Hello boys and girls,

Sorry for our laziness, ok my laziness as Matt think it's better to differenciate our post.
So let's say that you will not read Matt a lot, because he is even lazier than me if it's possible.
Anyway, I should have start by Happy New Year all the best for all of u. I hope 2007 will bring you money (Andrew, keep the faith with the national lottery), love (our hairy greek friend will marry Nana Mouskouri (if you don't know her please have a look on google)), what else good health and all the rubbish that we are supposed to say for New Year wishes.

Anyway, we're going soon. On sunday exactly. I'm so stress and Matt is so relax which makes me even more stress and make me yell a lot. Funny no? I'm usually so calm and peaceful.
I can hear u say "Yeah right!"

If I was not that lazy I would have make a picture of Matt and I like last year, but I think you're gonna have a lot of funny pictures of us around the world in stupid situation, like me screaming because of a spider, snake and all the lovely stuff that we can find in Australia.

Why, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, God has put all the most dangerous species in Australia and why, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are we going there?
I swear if I die there, first I will spend one month haunting Andrew because he is aussie so it will a little bit his fault, and after that I will spend the rest of my death singing the Crazy frog in Matt's hear.

See, I'm not nervous at allllllllllllllllland feel completely relax to go.

The crazy french, Fanny

PS: I die my hair and I'm white blond now (I follow your advice Andrew)

And now the french version - Et maintenant la version française

Bonjour tout le monde,

Désolé de notre fainéantise, ok ma fainéantise vu que Matt pense qu'il est meiux de différencier nos pots. Donc disons que vous ne lirez pas trop Matt vu qu'il est encore plus fainéant que moi si c'est possible.
Enfin bref, j'aurais dû commencer par Bone Année, je vous souhaite le meilleur. J'espère que 2007 vous apportera argent, amour et bonne santé, et puis toutes les conneries qu'on est supposé souhaiter ce jour là.

Bref, nous partons bientôt. Dimanche exactement. je suis si stressée et Matt est si cool que ça me fait encore plus strésser et beaucoup hurler. Marrant, non ? Moi d'habitude si calme. Je peux vous entendre dire "C'est cela oui".

Si j'étais pas si fainéante, j'aurais fait un photo montage de Matt et moi comme l'année passée, mais je sens qu'on va avoir pleins de photos marrantes à envoyer de nous dans les pires situations autour du monde, genre moi qui crit xcar j'ai vu une araignée ou un serpentand toutes les saloperies que l'on peut trouver en Australie.

Pourquoi, pourquoiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Dieu a foutut toutes les plus dangereuse espèces dans ce pays et pourquoi, pourquoiiiiiiiiiiii allons nous là-bas ?
Je jure que si je meurs là-bas, d'abord je passerai à hanter durant un mois Andrew car il est australien donc ca sera un peu de sa faute et après je passerai le reste de ma mort à chanter le Crazy Frog dans les oreilles de Mathieu.

Vous voyez, je suis pas nerveuse du tout.

Fanny

PS : On m'a dit conseillé de faire un truc funky avec mes cheveux avant de partir ou de faire un truc dont j'avais toujours eu envie, comme ça si c'est moche je suis partie pendant 4 mois et donc personne ne le verra donc je me suis fais blonde platine.

No comments: